Two Amish Built log cabins atop a mountain with outstanding views from every window! Sunset Point (sleeps 8) and Eagles Rest (sleeps 6). Located just off paved Hwy 103 on 56 secluded acres with trails on property and 1.5 miles from major hiking and horseback riding trailhead, 5 miles to Ponca/Buffalo National River and Boxley Valley/the Elk Herd. Easy day trips to attractions in NW AR, Eureka Springs and Branson.
Sunset Point Cabin:
- 3BR/2BA with Queen Bed in private Master Bedroom, Queen in Loft, Full and Queen bed in basement rooms
- Full Kitchen
- 43" 4KHD Flat Screen with 250+ channels Satellite
- Charcoal grill and picnic tables
- Round pen and covered stalls for up to 6 horses from the same group
- Wrap around porch with nearly 360 degree views of surrounding mountains, Sunrise and Sunset!
Eagles Rest Cabin:
- 1BR/1BA with Queen Bed in Master Bedroom, Full and two Twin Beds in Loft area
- Full Kitchen
- Satellite TV with 250+ channels
- Charcoal grill and picnic table
- Front Porch with beautiful mountain view and Sunset View!
Open all year. Every season is special.
Hiking trails from the cabins on the wooded portion
of the 56 acres, leads to a spring-fed waterfall, hiking trails may
also be used for Mountain Biking.
Located 5 miles north of Ponca and the Buffalo River,
25 miles south of Harrison, and 10 miles south of Osage. Look for our
sign on state Highway 103. Minutes from some of the most popular Buffalo
River hiking trails, including Hemmed-In-Hollow, the tallest waterfall
between the Appalachians and the Rockies. An hour or less from Eureka
Springs, Branson, Jasper, Fayetteville, and other Northwest Arkansas/Southwest
(870) 365-9785 (cell/text)
Major Credit Cards accepted: